- 400 lb. weight capacity
- New! Heat System with three conveniently located heat pads in the shoulders, lumbar and seat regions of the chair
- New! Ergonomically designed toggle remote
- New! True-infinite positioning enables the backrest and footrest to move independently from one another so that a variety of positions can be reached
- Hideaway wireless charging station conveniently charges your phone
- Hideaway cup holder keeps your beverage close at hand
- The power headrest lifts your head, neck, and shoulders for maximum support
- The upward lift offers convenient stand assist for getting in and out of the recliner
- The power lumbar enables you to personalize you comfort
- The footrest extension allows you to relax and stretch out completely
- The backrest moves up and down independently to help you find the perfect position
- Lithium battery backup ensures your recliner is operational when the power goes out
- Available in four sizes Petite Wide, Small, Medium, and Large/Tall
- Standard fabrics: Canyon Silt, Ocean, Walnut Steel
* Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.*
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 1-year limited warranty
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
||Infinite Lay Flat
|Seat to Floor
|Top of Back to Seat
|Fully Padded Chaise
|Distance From Wall
|Overall Chair Width