- Premium furniture grade laminate/hardwood frames for added strength and durability
- Contoured memory foam seating and pocketed coils offer individualized comfort and support
- Sinuous no-sag back springs combine durability with just the right amount of flexibility for personalized comfort
- Overstuffed biscuit back design provides body-conforming comfort
- Specially designed arms afford a luxurious feel and firm support
- Industry-exclusive quad pocket design offers extra storage - easy access top pockets provide convenient storage for your hand control and other devices
- Easy-to-use hand control with USB charger port (not available when adding optional heat and massage)
- Removable filling allows for custom lumbar support
- Standard lumbar pillow
* Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.*
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 7-year prorated warranty
- Lifetime warranty on steel lift frame
|User Height Range
|Seat to Floor
|Top of Back to Seat
|Fully Padded Chaise
||True Infinite-Position, Zero gravity, Trendelenburg
||Deluxe Heat and Massage
||Pocketed Coil Springs with Memory Foam Topper
|Distance From Wall
|Overall Chair Width